Wednesday, May 16, 2012

i am not a bitter person,i am very happy.but i am honestly tired of people steriotyping me.i am a homeless man,i am making no excuses for my condition,i brought it on myself.i travel the country from town to town as a wanderer.i do not drink,i do not do drugs.i like to shave and i try to smell good as possible.i tend to stay in my tent most of the time but sometimes that is not possible.i have been known to "fly a sign" but the people who pick me up hitchiking generally pass me a few bucks,and with careful spending i tend to stay above water.yes i own a laptop,a walmart special a friend bought me.i am hoping to start my blog and document my travels,my experiences,and address some misconceptions people have about people like me.and believe me,i will be canded,and not sugar coat anything.we will walk this road together if you follow my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment